We’d like to hear your story about how railway noise and vibration has affected you, and your community. Tell us about the problems you’ve had – or are continuing to have – with railway noise and vibration. How has it affected you and your quality of life? We’d like to hear about your successes and frustrations in resolving your concerns, as well as hear what current conditions are like in your area.
Comments and Your Privacy
The comment form requires entry of your name and email address. Your website address is optional. However, your email address and website address are NOT displayed on the web page after your comment has been submitted. When entering your name, consider your privacy…as you may only want to enter your first name and not your full name.
Blogs, Stories and Comments from US Residents…
- Chicago: Chicago based citizens formed the group “The Regional Answer to Canadian National“ (TRAC). Their mission is to “To educate citizens about Canadian National Railway’s proposed acquisition of the EJ&E Railway, and encourage opportunities to unite in opposition against this transaction.” View our posts CN Rail: There’s No Accounting For It and The Bottom Line on CN’s $250K Fine.
- New York: A group of citizens formed the group CURES. See their Facebook Group: Civics United for Railroad Environmental Solutions (CURES).
- Michigan: A resident comments on the post Bill C-587, The Railway Noise and Vibration Control Act.
- Gary, IN: See the post Communities in the News: The List Continues to Grow.
- St. Paul, MN: See the post Communities in the News: Health and Environmental Concerns Raised.
- Commerce, CA: See the post Communities in the News: Health and Environmental Concerns Raised.
- Commerce, CA: East Yard Communities for Environmental Justice.