More Communities Speak Out!
Residents of communities in Alberta, BC, and Ontario have submitted comments on our blog including those from:
(1) Woodstock, ON on the post This Blog Needs the Railway Point of View regarding CP Rail and Ontario Southland Railway.
(2) Golden, BC on the post A Matter of Confidence regarding CP Rail.
(3) Coquitlam, BC on the page Tell Us Your Story…BC regarding CP Rail.
(4) Ardrossan, AB on the page Resources regarding CN Rail.
(5) Kamloops, BC on the page Resources regarding CN Rail.
If you have a website or blog that you would like to have added to our “Community Groups” links, please send us an email via our Contact Us form.
If you don’t have a website or blog, you can still contribute your story in our Tell Us Your Story! pages. Your story contribution can be anonymous to protect your privacy. We think it is important for people to share their stories so that others know that they are not alone, and to hold railway companies accountable for the often negative (and avoidable) environmental and social impacts of their operations. It’s time to for railway companies to build better relationships with their resident communities and to start making better, more responsible choices.
© Copyright 2010 RailandReason.com